Report Road Damage to Uintah County Roads Department

Please enter your information in the form fields provided, and press submit.

All fields are optional, but if you would like us to contact you, please fill out the appropriate fields.

You can enter your own GPS coordinates, or enter an address in the geocode field (which will be translated to GPS for you), or you can drag the map, or marker around. Please submit the form when the marker is positioned properly to reflect the actual location of the damage.

Previously submitted, active reports will display on the map as . Previous reports can be clicked on to display more information about the report.
First Name:
Last Name:
Type of Report: Pothole
Sign Damage
Stoplight Malfunction
Other (please specify in Message field)

If you do not know the GPS Coordinates, you can input an address HERE, and it will convert the address to GPS for you.

If you are on a mobile device, and want to autopopulate the location information with your GPS Position, try this: