- Please take a minute to give us your opinion on the different street light configurations along Main Street and Aggie Blvd.
- Uintah County is updating our General Plan and we want to hear from you.
- Visit the General Plan Web site
- The General Plan is moving along. We are coming to the end of our update and we wanted to make people aware of a few upcoming meetings. The County Commission will considered the Resource Management Plan (RMP) section of the General Plan on Monday July 17, 2017, because some of the edits had not been made they tabled the RMP until there regular meeting on July 31, 2017. If you would like to review the RMP please click here. Also, the Planning Commission recommended approval of the other sections of the General Plan at a public hearing that was held in conjunction with their regular meeting on July 19, 2017. The other sections of the General Plan will now be reviewed and considered by the County Commission. If you would like to review the other sections of the General Plan please click here. If you have questions or comments please contact the Community Development Department.
- Ashley National Forest Plan Revision
- Planning Commission Meeting August 16, 2017 at 6:00pm
- Visit Our Facebook Page