2019 Voter Registration Deadlines:
The last day to register to vote in person or online is October 29, 2019.
Early Voting will be available in the Clerk-Auditor’s Office October 22nd - November 1st.
There will be ONE Vote Center open on Election Day, Tuesday November 5th in the County Building 152 E 100 N from 7 am to 8 pm. You must bring in your ID and ballot, if you received one.
An Audit will be held November 8th at 10 am in the Clerk-Auditor’s Office.
Board of Canvassers for Uintah School Board will convene on November 13th at 5:30 pm at the Vernal Middle School Auditorium 721 W 100 S.
Board of Canvassers for Ashley Valley Water and Sewer Improvement District will convene on November 19th at 12pm at the Ashley Valley Water and Sewer building at 609 W Main Street.
All active registered voters will be mailed their official Ballot.
If you do not receive a ballot or feel you have the wrong ballot, please contact the Uintah County Clerk-Auditor’s Office at 435-781-5360.
You can register to vote using one of the methods below:
- Registering by mail. Fill out a paper registration form and mail it to your county clerk. The form must be postmarked by October 7, 2019 to be valid.
- Registering online at the website voter.utah.gov. A valid Utah driver license or valid Utah ID is required. The deadline to register using the online registration system is October 29, 2019.
- Registering at your county clerk’s office. The deadline is October 29, 2019.
- Registering to vote at a polling location. You will be asked to complete a provisional ballot, and you will be required to provide identification and proof of residence (such as a recent utility bill).
Clean the Air Carbon Tax Act Initiative Verified Signatures
Reggie Rhoades 6159895
Dana Rhoades 1933638
Harvey Patrick 2027616
George Bruce Haines 601095
Christian Thomas Smith 3488753
Robert Gus Hatch 610751
Richard Randall Staffeldt 1954165
Jenny Lynne Biggs 1457520
2019 Candidates for Jensen Water Improvement District
Monty P. Pratt
P.O. Box 96 Jensen, UT 84035
Randan J Vincent
Russell H. Tomlinson
P.O. Box 336 Jensen, UT 84035
Deseret News Article: Voters can handle the truth
Elections will be conducted by Mail. Feel Free to Visit vote.utah.gov
June 3, 2019 thru June 7, 2019 - Declaration of Candidacy with the appropriate District or City
Register to Vote before August 6th for the August Primary or October 29, 2019 for the General. (By mail before July 15th or October 7th)
PRIMARY ELECTION AUGUST 13, 2019
GENERAL ELECTION NOVEMBER 5, 2019
more 2019 dates still to be set (the following are 2018)
There is ONE Vote Center on Election Day: November 6th, 7 am to 8 pm, North Conference Room of the County Building
- The logic and accuracy testing will be held October 3rd at 10 am in the Clerk-Auditor's Office
- The Audit will be held November 8th at 2 pm in the Clerk-Auditor's Office
- The Canvas will be held November 19th at 2 pm in the Commission Chambers
2018 CANDIDATES as PDF
2018 Election Candidate Manual
2018 General Election Notice
- Voter Registration Information & Registration Form
- last day to register to vote by mailing in the form: May 29th for Primary and October 9th for General.
- the last day to register to vote online or in the Clerk's office: June 19th for Primary and October 30th for General.
- Military Personnel Absentee Voter Information
- On-line State District Maps
- Election Judge Information
- Map of voting districts
- Absentee Voting & Application
- Utah Political Parties
- State Of Utah Elections Division
2018 GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS
results by precinct
2018 PRIMARY RESULTS
2017 ELECTION RESULTS
2016 Primary results
2016 General results
2014 General results