Public Service Announcement
Date: June 18, 2018
From: Mike Wilkins, Uintah County Clerk-Auditor
To: all local Radio Stations and Newspaper
RE: Update on June Election
The Primary Ballots have been delivered if you did not receive your ballot in the mail please come into the County Clerk’s office. You still have plenty of time to vote your ballot and get a post mark date by the 25th of June or hand delivered by 8:00 p.m. on Election Day June 26th. We have received approximately 20% of the ballots back as of Friday morning, every election is important please vote your ballot and return it.
If you received a Democratic Ballot it is because the Democratic Party will allow any voter to vote their primary ballot. If you feel that you received this ballot in error please come into the County Clerk’s office as soon as possible.
The State Republican party only allows registered Republicans to vote a Republican ballot in the primary. Remember the Primary Election is a party election; it eliminates the candidates down to one candidate per party.
Thank you for your patience, if you have any questions please call 435-781-5360
Elections will be conducted by Mail. Feel Free to Visit vote.utah.gov
PRIMARY SAMPLE BALLOT
Register to Vote before June 19th. (By mail before May 30th)
Only Voters registered with the Republican Party may vote a Republican Ballot. All others may receive a Democratic or NonPartisan Ballot.
Early Voting will be held June 18 through June 22, 8 am to 5 pm
There is ONE Vote Center on Election Day: June 26th 7 am to 8 pm, North Conference Room of the County Building
- The logic and accuracy testing will be held May 30, 2018 at 10 am in the Clerk-Auditor's Office
- The Audit will be held June 29, 2018 at 9 am in the Clerk-Auditor's Office
- The Canvas will be held July 9, 2018 at 2 pm in the Commission Chambers
2018 CANDIDATES as PDF
2018 Election Candidate Manual
2018 General Election Notice
- Voter Registration Information & Registration Form
- last day to register to vote by mailing in the form: May 29th for Primary and October 9th for General.
- the last day to register to vote online or in the Clerk's office: June 19th for Primary and October 30th for General.
- Military Personnel Absentee Voter Information
- On-line State District Maps
- Election Judge Information
- Map of voting districts
- Absentee Voting & Application
- Utah Political Parties
- State Of Utah Elections Division
2017 ELECTION RESULTS
2016 Primary results
2016 General results
2014 General results